Friday, May 27, 2011

[VARIOUS EXPLITIVES DELETED]

I cannot believe this. wake up this morning to find out that a friend is indeed missing.  I am not sure what to do. I hate that i am too far to help right now.

Then I saw this. Now I don't know for sure, but I am worried that VINDICATE has made some kind of deal with SM's forces. I really hope i am wrong about that.

The most disturbing part of my morning was this guy walking through my neighborhood. I had never seen him before, and living here as long as I have, I know everybody. There are a few different ways he could have got in this neighborhood but only one of them wouldn't have drawn extra attention to himself. 

The man himself I would place at roughly 5'8 judging him against the surrounding homes and lawn decorations. He was wearing a black duster, which is not a standard article of clothing for this time of year in Texas. His hair, was short and gray, but from what I could tell he didn't look very old.  I watched him from my bathroom window for about ten minutes, he walked slowly down street, looking at my home most of the time. When he got to the end of the street, which is blocked from the next neighborhood by a tall metal fence, he stopped. He looked back at my home for a minute or two and then scaled the fence faster than I had seen anyone do so before. I have checked a couple times since, and he has not returned. But the real question is, who is this guy working for, and was he really watching my house, or is it just paranoia kicking in?

Seems the only good thing that has happened this morning is that another acquaintance of mine Specifically the guy who sent me the book and got me in this mess. It seems he is ok-ish and I will be able to get more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment