Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stalker, no Stalking, Stalker no Stalking, Stalker no Stalking

Damn, didn't work. Well I tried.
On a serious not, this guy is back, and no one else in the neighborhood seems to think anything odd about it, and I don't know why. It is really bugging me, I just want to figure out who this guy is. When i saw him this morning i went for my camera, but it's battery had drained from not being used lately. I am charging it now just in case this guy shows up again. I tried to catch him today, but he was gone by the time i got outside. I am not sure who he works for, VINDICATE or god forbid, Ol' Faceless. That would be my luck though, getting followed by the Construct while i am dealing with this VINDICATE crap.....I just don't know what to think right know.
Then there's Mystery, who is MIA right now. The day Mystery went missing i had been asking about protection spells and such, i was told i would get a package, but it seems Mystery didn't have the time. I really hope Mystery is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment