My script is currently going through my final revisions, and i should be ready to film Case Three:Slenderman tomorrow. meaning it should be up by thursday depending on the time it takes me to edit it.
My only problem is that i am waiting on messages from two other YouTube users for permission to use their footage. Hopefully i will get word tomorrow otherwise i will have to go on without it. I dont plan on this video being up any later than friday.